Security and Network InfrastructureMartin can advise you on:
- Developing IT strategies that align to your business plans
- Securing your critical information
- Optimising your Data Centre Infrastructure
- The evolution of the Enterprise Network
Martin is an experienced technologist who has worked for the last 15 years in the ICT arena developing integrated solutions for a wide range of industries. Martin is a Cisco CCIE since 2001 and has extensive experience in design, consulting, and deployment of solutions across security, networking, data centre, and Unified Communications technologies. Martin works closely with customers to develop robust and scalable solutions and architectures to deliver on their business needs
Cloud and Data Centre PrincipalJason can advise you on:
- Data Centre, Energy, Infrastructure and Connectivity options in Ireland
- Getting the most € per KW from your Data Centre
- Managing the Cloud and Virtualised platforms in the Data Centre
- Keeping it Green
Jason O'Conaill is the Principal of eircom Cloud and Data Centres, leading its sales and solutions area. He has over 15 years experience in consultative leadership roles advising global multi-nationals on data centre, energy, IT & telecommunications best practice and establishing successful data centre and cloud deployments in Ireland and Europe.
Prior to joining eircom, Jason founded Rackfloor, an energy efficient data centre concept, using renewable sources and carbon neutral energy.He was also instrumental in the success of Interxion’s business in Ireland and Servecentric serving as Head of Sales and Marketing at both organizations for over a decade in the Dublin data centre industry.
Jason earned his BA from UCD and was a Scholarship winner attending Fairfield University in Connecticut.
Managed IT Services PrincipalMark can advise you on:
- Optimising your business by leveraging the Cloud and Hosting Services
- IT service innovation through Managed Services
- Security and eBusiness
Enterprise Voice PrincipalDanny can advise you on:
- IP Telephony (Including Hosted Options)
- Contact Centre
- Unified Communications
- Voice recording
- Work Force Management
Danny has over 20 years experience in the telecoms industry. He was National Services Manager for Lucent/Avaya for 10 years prior to being Operations Director for Convergent Systems which he sold to Calyx where he became Technical Services Manager. Danny comes from a service background and has a wealth of international experience.
Unified Communications PrincipalStephen can advise you on:
- UC rollout in eircom’s flagship HQ (1HSQ)
- How to release the power of your networks with UC
- Deep-dive into UC technologies or vendors
Stephen has over 17 Years in the Mobile Telecoms/IT industry. He specialises in the Application of Unified Communications and Mobility to find innovative solutions for business challenges. He has a unique “business-led” perspective and can talk to customers in general terms about Unified Communications. He helps them understand “what it’s all about”, from the Vision and Business Case to the Realisation and Measurement of the Business Benefits associated with a UC rollout.
Managed Networks PrincipalRonan can advise you on:
- The network as the foundation for all services, application and service availability
- Migration paths from Voice to a full VoIP service
- Taking data from TDM to X25 and onto global MPLS networks
Ronan has over 20 years industry experience working in network operations and network engineering for leading international Managed Services Providers, specifically within the financial vertical. Ronan has been lead design architect for some of our Data Centre & campus deployments at HSE National Data Centre, DAA T2, Croke Park and some of the largest retail network deployments in Ireland.
Chief ArchitectAndy can advise you on:
- Unified Communications
- Security Services
- How solutions can deliver major business and operational benefits
Andy was Technical Director of Lan Communications in 1998 and became Managing Director in 2006, where he helped forge the company’s reputation as a network integration powerhouse. Prior to this, Andy was IT manager for Quay Financial Software/CSK Software where he managed the Europe-wide voice and data communications infrastructure for the company. He has also previously worked with the Revenue Commissioners. A Cisco and Avaya/Nortel expert, Andy is a graduate in Computer Science from Trinity College.